Feb 13, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's Playing with Colors are Blushing Bride, Real Red, Basic Black and for my Neutral I chose Whisper White. I wanted to do Valentine colors but instead of using cardstock I used DSPs. I think it turned out pretty good. I used the cut out heart from one of the retired DSP, stamped the heart and use the heart sizzlit to frame it. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning and so perfect for valentines.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gabby said...

TERRIFIC design! Like how you put together the various dps and your layered hearts. :) HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY, Chat! :)

Conniecrafter said...

neat design and love the layering of the hearts, very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...