Nov 1, 2013

Festive Flurry November Kit Tutorial 2013


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Get ready and start planning because I have the perfect tutorial for you using the Festive Flurry stamp set with the matching framelits. Enjoy the fun Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series paper and Glimmer paper that I added to spice up this project.  This tutorial consist of 4 cards and a 3-d item with easy to follow instructions and pictures.

If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorials-your tutorial will be e-mailed to you first week in November. Just make sure I am in your safe list to get your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you wish to sign up for my quarterly tutorials, here is how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the September  tutorial- Hello, Lovely  Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free tutorial.
2. November tutorial 2013 only $3.95
3. November Kit assembled. (minor assembly maybe required because of shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click HERE to find out more about it.)

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


November 2013 Festive Flurry Tutorial

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice colors and I like all the sparkle! Looks like these projects will be a hit. :)

Lynn said...

I just love your tutorials! And this one is so pretty! I would love it if you could post a materials list a week before you put it out, I hate not having something and waiting for a new order to come to get started. But either way it doesn't really matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...