Oct 1, 2013

Harvest of Thanks/Truly Grateful October Kit Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I love fall and look forward to pumpkins, candy corn, leaves changing and of course family gathering at this time of year.
The two sets I am using Harvest of Thanks and Truly Grateful capture season's bountiful blessings.
I was also inspired by the Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper and the burlap ribbon that you will find incorporated in my projects.  I created 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. For my 3-d item, I used the Envelope Liners framelits which make a cute card holder. 

If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorials-your tutorial will be e-mailed to you first week in October. Just make sure I am in your safe list to get your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you wish to signed up for my quarterly tutorials, here is how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the September  tutorial- Hello, Lovely  Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free tutorial.
2. October tutorial 2013 only $3.95
3. October Kit assembled. (minor assembly maybe required because of shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click HERE to find out more about it.)

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Harvest of Thanks/ Truly Grateful October 2013 Tutorial

1 comment:

Gabby said...

The peeks of the Oct. projects look awesome, Chat! My fav season is fall. I adore all things fall, including the smells, sounds, rich, warm colors, pumpkins, leaves, and of course, using and decorating with burlap. The peeks sure make this kit tempting! In the Oct. cards only kit for $18.95, do you get the tutorial + all the pieces to make the cards? Thanks for letting me know. Gabby :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...