Oct 5, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

A bit tired today but I am trying to get myself motivated. I did find this beautiful card on Chris's blog
( From my Ink Pad to Yours). I kept some of the colors, copied her layout pretty much and changed the saying.  I did embossing in the background and embellish with pearls and organdy ribbon. Hope you like it.
Thanks you Chris for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!! The design is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the Easter card, Chat! What a lovely use for the "Best of" nose gay plus that thank you may be moving off of the wish list to the got list thanks to this beauty.

Conniecrafter said...

Such lovely framing, and like the sentiment stamped over the image, pretty color!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so elegant with such calm colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card! I, too, got inspiration from this lovely layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...