Apr 11, 2013

Playing with Colors



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

The colors today are such happy colors- Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and for my Neutral Whisper White. I used the blossom punch and the scallop circle punch to make my flower. I also used the bright button for the center of my flower. I used two ribbons to finish my card.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Button Buddies, MDS
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Pattern DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: scallop ribbon, striped organdy ribbon, button
Tools:  Big Shot, stripes EF, blossom punch, scallop circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...