Apr 30, 2013

May Kit Project Tutorial Serene Silhouettes 2013


Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!

I am starting my quarterly tutorial for the months of May, June, July and August. I am really excited to share with you the Serene Silhouettes stamp set and the Delightful Dozen stamp set. Of course I have added accents that add special touches to the cards. The tutorial consist of 4 cards and a 3-d item that come with instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow.  The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format first week of each month. By the way, if you purchase the June, July and August, you will get the May tutorial FREE.


Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial- Serene Silhouettes Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to get May tutorial FREE.

2. May Tutorial 2013 only $3.95
3. May Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-Cut Kits (CLICK HERE) to know more about the Pre-cut kits.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat




May 2013 Serene Silhouettes Tutorial



 

May 2013 Stampin' Card Kits to Go

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE, LOVE your tutorials and look forward to them every month. You do such a wonderful job. Thank you :)

Mary Lou and Paul said...

Hi, Chat, I really love what you have done for the May tutorial! I really look forward to the first of the month and anticipate each new tutorial. I love how you incorporate so many Stampin' Up! products into each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...