Mar 2, 2013

Consider It Cased 140



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

This card I totally cased from Bonnie's blog ( Stamping with Klass) using the Moving Forward stamp set. I love how she laid it out, so I basically kept the layout.I just got the OH, Whale stamp set, so I used it for my card.  Hope you like it.
Thanks Bonnie for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog (Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Moving Forward, From My Heart. Oh, Whale
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: designer brad, natural trim, star brad
Tools: dimensionals

Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like your version even better, Chat! Thanks for the honor!

Conniecrafter said...

so very cute, love your splash of water and the waves!!

Renee said...

This is so cute with that splash of water!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...