Dec 3, 2012

Simply Simple 135 and Fa La La Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I wanted to get started on my Fa La La Christmas- 1st Day of Christmas, so I combined it with the Simply Simple week. These adorable tags measures 2-3/4 x 2-3/4" and they are so easy to make.
I stamped the snowflakes and punched it using the 2-1/2" cirle punch. I then stamped the mini snowflake and punched it using the 3/4" circle punch. I embellished the center with rhinestone.   Hope you like it.
Hop over to jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Holiday Collection, Tags and More
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, retired DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Accessories: twine, rhinestones
Tools: circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the layering of the snowflakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...