Dec 15, 2012

Fa la la Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I am finally getting a resolution to my e-mail problem. Thank you for all the advice and was able to get some help in resolving the issue.  I hope this thing never happens to somebody else. It was a total invasion of privacy just going through your e-mail and to top it all- was soliciting money using my name. I am not sure why someone would go thru this trouble and do such a thing. What kind of a world are we living in?
Anyway, we have a sock exchange at work and this is mine- I decorated the container and used the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags and used the Stitched Stockings stamp set. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Stitched Stockings, Priority Mail
Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White\
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green
Accessoires: sweater trim cord, stitched ribbon, rhinestones
Tools: circle punch, scallop circle punches, postage punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat I cant believe what you went through with your email. The net is actually very dangerous as far as our privacy goes. Love your little gift set.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...