Jun 28, 2012

Moving Forward



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

What do you think of today's Playing with Colors? Jean and I are using Island Indigo, Real Red and
Basic Gray this week. I picked Whisper White for my Neutral.I stamped the image in Island Indigo and added the cute eyelets. I miss using eyelets- i think they are fun and such nice easy embellishment. I added a teensy weensy glitter on the center of flowers. You ahve to use your microscope to see it. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog and see how she played with these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Moving Forward
Paper: Real Red, Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Island Indigo, Real Red
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, eyelets, dazzling details
Tools:  Finishing touches edgelits, dimensionals, Crop-a-dile

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Bev Dahl said...

beautiful card. Love the colors!! what is the link to Jean's site so I can see what she did???

Christine Blain said...

GORGEOUS! What a beautiful colour combination ... and your stamping, and use of colour, is fabulous, Chat. Those tiny eyelets are such a sweet touch.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the color combo for our upcoming holiday, very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...