Jun 1, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms June 2012 Project Kit Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am just so excited to share the new set from the catty-Betsy's Blossoms for the June Kit Project Tutorial.  I really love this set and I think you will, too.  I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item that will come to you with step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. I made sure to put a little bit of WOW in every card to make it fun while you create. The project tutorial will come to you in a pdf format.

If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorial for the months of  May-August, you will receive your June tutorial first week of June. Kindly add me to your safe list if you have not done it already so you can receive your tutorial in a timely manner.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the May Tutorial Button Buddies  for FREE. You will get the July and August first week of each month.
2. June  tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. June Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Betsy' s Blossoms Kit Tutorial 2012

1 comment:

Mary Lou Glick said...

Chat, this month's tutorial looks gorgeous! I love the colors that you used! Today I ordered Betsy's Blossoms. Now I REALLY can't wait to get my order!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...