Mar 27, 2012

MDS Tuesday







Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

Today is another relaxing day for me. I plan to enjoy it and of course there will be some stamping involved as always.
Here is another digital Doily that I had made. I accented it with a pleated ribbon and designer pearl that I have in my stash.  I love these colors together, don't you?

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Hello, Doily stamp brush set
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink:  Basic Gray
Accessories:  pleated ribbon, pearl
Tools:  circle punches, dimensionals, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Wow your doily is just Gorgeous and and such beautiful pleating!

Natalie said...

This is such an amazingly gorgeous card!! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...