Dec 12, 2011

Simply Simple 82



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am getting a little breather today after a busy last week.  I was actually able to have a relaxing day yesterday with my DH. We watched the White Christmas and had a wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant- something I had been looking forward to. 
Today's Simply Simple card -I used the Berry Christmas stamp set.  I love the River Rock color and Cherry Cobbler together. I added rhinestones for my wreath accents. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Berry Christmas, Contempo Christmas
Paper:  River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, River Rock
Accessories:  narrow ribbon, rhinestones and rhinestone brad
Tools:  dimensionals

Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

jean said...

Fabulous card

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, has that elegant feel to it!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Chat! Love the bow. :)

Allison said...

Love this! The colours and wreath are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...