Dec 30, 2011

P.S. I love You January Kit Tutorial 2012


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

Love is in The Air with this Oh! so sweet tutorial that I have in store for you. I used the P.S. I Love You stamp set that I absolutely adore. I have designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with step by step pictures and instructions that are so easy to follow. I am starting my quarterly tutorial for the months of January, February, March and April 2012. If you purchased Feb, March and April, you will get the
January FREE. The Project Kit tutorial will come to you in a pdf file first week of each month.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January tutorial- P. S . I love you for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 month to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. January Kit tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. January Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


P.S. I Love You January Kit Tutorial 2011

2 comments:

Denise said...

yeah... I have been waiting for your new tutorial to come out. Thanks...

Denise

Mary Lou Glick said...

Thank you for putting this tutorial together, Chat! What amazing cards you have created with this stamp set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...