Dec 29, 2011

Playing with Colors 84



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I had a bit of panic this morning when my DH was trying to transfer data from my old computer to my new one. He had accidentally deleted all my files (OMG). Luckily, we were able to do a restore and everything was back in order.
Today's Playing with Colors came from Kristi S. - Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and for my Neutral, I chose Whisper White. I used this cute Like-o-meter stamp set from Stampin' UP that I just love to use especially for my Valentine's card. I used the Spice Cake stampin' UP fabric for my button and the ruffled ribbon for accents. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Like-o-meter
Paper: Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, In Color Pool Party
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon, pearl, fabric and button
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice EF, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch, scallop edge punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, small heart punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

fun card, love those colors, so glad you were able to get your pictures back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...