Sep 18, 2011

Stampin' Up Simply Soft



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Here's a card using the Simply Soft Hostess stamp set that is one of my favorites.  The set is two step stamping but I just love to color the flowers.  I used some DSP to decorate my background panels and the stripe IF on my main panel.  Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Simply Soft, Hugs and Wishes
Paper:  River Rock, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pattern DSP's
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: satin ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, stripes IF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Renee said...

This is so pretty! I think I've said this before but I love visiting your blog…your art is incredible!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the colors, great layout

Brenda H. said...

What an awesome card...'love the layout and your consistent use of dsp! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...