Sep 26, 2011

Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

Yesterday went by so fast I did not even realized that I forgot to post (my bad). Anyway, I thought I'd post early for the Simply Simpple week.  I used the Flower Garden EF which is becomig to be one of my favorites. There is very little stamping as you can see. I used the Beautiful Wings sizzlit die and the stripes textured EF. I added a touch of DSP for my border and decorated the card with pearls and ribbon. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she came up with for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Concord Crush
Accessories:  organza ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, stripes EF, Beautiful Wings sizzlit die, Flower Garden EF

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Linny said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours. Linda x

Kristi S said...

I've been following you for several months and don't think I've left a comment before, so thought today I should! I LOVE what you make!! Every card you post! Love your style! Thanks for sharing!
Kristi

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Patty C said...

Hi Chat,
Lovely Card. I just received some Wisteria Wonder paper. btw, now that I'm accustomed to your music track, I actually look forward to it. Also, I've noticed you are a great photographer too!

Patty in NC

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love the embossing and colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...