Sep 5, 2011

Stampin' Up Language fo friendship



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I wanted to start my day with a Simply Simple 68 post using the Language of Friendship stamp set.  I stamped the flowers, colored and punched them using the Boho Blossoms punch. I found this cute EF and thought I would put the flowers around the swirls but decided the last minute to mount them on the DSP.  I also created a subtle border using the dotted scallop ribbon punch.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Language of Friendship
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Whisper White
Ink:  Concord Crush, Basic Balck, Markers
Accessories: brads
Tools:  Big Shot, EF, dotted scallop border punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!
Love it!!!
TFS!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, like how the embossing is just on top and the flowers are so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...