Sep 22, 2011

Playing with Colors 70



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's colors for our Playing with Colors week- Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede and I chose Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used Peach Parfait for my background panel and used the snow burst IF.  I  stamped my leaves inBasic Black and coloring them with markers. For my flower, I stamped it in Basic Black using the In Color DSP Peach Parfait. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flower Fest, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: stitched poly ribbon, corduroy button
Tools:  Big Shot, snow burst IF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

jean said...

Gorgeous get well card, I'll need
to case this one. Great playing
with colors

Unknown said...

I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...