Sep 15, 2011

Playing with Colors 69



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's post is Playing with Colors- Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White for my Neutral.  I started with my Snow Burst background and a pennant strip in Calypso Coral. I used circle frames for my main image and sentiment. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  A Slice of Life, Fabulous Phrases
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, brads
Tools:  Big Shot, snow burst IF, circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Patti said...

Very pretty card. I really like the colors and the layout.

Ginny said...

Another beautiful card. I love this color combination. Great for Fall.

Unknown said...

How do you make such nice bows? Mine always turn out awful!

jean said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty flowers and I am really liking that embossed background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...