Sep 30, 2011

Gently Falling October Project Kit Tutorial 2011

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed using this fall set for my Ocober Kit Tutorial and I know you will, too.  The Kit Tutorial has 4 cards and a 3-d item with beautiful Fall colors that you will enjoy creating.  I even incorporated the Spice Cake Designer Fabric for my 3-d item, not to mention the Designer Series Paper that I used for my cards. The tutorial has step by step instructions and pictures that are so easy to follow. It will come to you in a pdf format via e-mail.

Here's how to order:
1. If you already purchased the 3-month tutorial in September, you are already receiving the tutorial and will be e-mailed to you first week in October. Just make sure that I am on your safe list to received your tutorial promptly.
2. If you have not ordered the 3-month tutorial ( October, November and December) now is the time to order and you will receive the September tutorial FREE because of your 3 month order.
The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00
3. If you just want to order the October tutorial Gently Falling 2011, the cost is $3.95.
4. If you want the Kit already assembled, please click below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Gently Falling Kit Tutorial 2011

3 comments:

Denise said...

Yeah.. I can't wait to get mine in my inbox tomorrow.


Thanks for being so creative

Denise

Ginny said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait to make all the projects. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

Sandy S. said...

I bought the 3month tutorial yesterday and can't wait to get it! Love your work! Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...