Sep 9, 2011

Stampin' Up Raining Flowers



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am just loving this stamp set that has really cute images with so many ways to stamp the flowers.  I did the polka dots and then stamp the outside border.. The cool thing about it is it does not have to be perfect when you stamp the border. I added the dots IF to matched my image and the ribbon, too.  Hope you
like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Raining Flowers
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: scallop dots ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, polka dots IF, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chat,
Love your card!! Where did the "Hello" come from?

Thanks,
Linda P

jean said...

Fabulous card, colors, layout
and pearls a perfect touch

Conniecrafter said...

pretty fall colors, neat stamping off to the side

Me, My Stamps and I said...

The Hello is from the POsy Punch,
thanks for asking.
Hugs:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...