Sep 23, 2011

Doily Triple Layer Card



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I don't have time to stamp today so I thought I can show you a  card I did for my stamp class using the doily triple layer punch.  I used the Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, and Wisteria Wonder c/s to make the doilies. I also decorated the center with brads. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, A Word for You
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Whispe White, Peach Parfait
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  brads
Tools: doily  triple layer punch, oval punch, scallop oval punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Lana Clarke said...

I love the clean fresh look of this cute card!
Hugs
Lana x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...