Sep 24, 2011

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I saw this beautiful Halloween  card from Kriss's Blog ( Stamp with Kriss) and I knew I just have to case it.  Her colors are just delightful. I did make a few changes with my card but decided to used her colors, and the layout minus the sentiment. I used the Tasteful Trim border, added the ruffled ribbon and the designer brad.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Warmest of Wishes, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria DSP
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Accessories:  ruffled ribbon, designer brad
Tools:  owl punch, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim bigz die

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Kriss Huels said...

How exciting - thanks for CASEing my Halloween card, and also for giving me credit for the original design! It's fun to see the changes you made - love it!

Kriss Huels said...

How exciting! Thank you so much for CASEing my Halloween card and for giving me credit for the original design! It was so much fun to see the changes you made - love it!

Renee said...

This is so cute! I love this little owl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...