Sep 17, 2011

Consider It Cased 69



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Here's a bright a cheery card that I cased from Jessica' s blog ( Ink It Up) using the Flower Fest Stamp set.  I just love her sweetly designed card and colors.  I did make a few changes  and step -up the flowers using the scallop circle punch after I stamped them.  I omitted the border to make room for my sentiment. Hope you like it.
Thank you Jessica for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Flower Fest, Happy Greetings
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Luck Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon mambo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon
Tools:  Scallop circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Jessica Taylor said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments about my card. Your card is definitely stepped up and is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...