Sep 10, 2011

Consider It Cased 68



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I know it's a bit late posting for me but I found the perfect card on Tonya's blog ( Stamp' N Slice) using the Kindness Matters stamp set. I love how she colored her butterflies. I picked up some of her colors,I just kept my image in black, used the circle punch and reverse the layout. I added a ribbon on mine and the In Color brad.  Hope you like it.
Thank you Tonya for this wionderful opportunity rto cased you.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Kindness Matters, Blessings from Heaven
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories:  satin ribbon, In Color brad
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice IF, extra large circle punch

Thanks for stoppingby.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear nitestamper,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website:
Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Ginny said...

This card is just fabulous! Love the colors and I think the butterfly looks stunning in black-with no color. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...