Jun 8, 2011

Stampin' Up Just Believe



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I can't believe this sentiment So Many Thanks is going away, too. I used this saying so much, so make sure you order it before it goes completely away.  I used these Itty Bitty punch flowers again from my yesterday's post. I had some leftover so I just did not want it to go to waste. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Just Believe, So Many Thanks
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Pale Plum, In Color DSP
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Itty Bitty Punch Shapes, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours and your bow is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...