May 30, 2011

Simply Simple 55



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I recently went to a wedding and recreated this card for today's Simply Simple. I stamped the main image in black and added the stickles for a bit of sparkle. I used the circle die cut and embossed it for a bit of texture for my frame. The scallops border were a nice addition and the row of pearls I added on one side. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Together Forever
Paper:  Blush Blssom, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  piercing tool, Big Shot, diecut circles, extra large scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Chat - this is beautiful. I love the colors.

Have a great day

Susan S said...

beautiful card

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

Love it as always!

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

Love it as always!

Tina Werner said...

Wow i realy like your card! Very beautiful.
Tina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...