May 5, 2011

Fast and Fabulous



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's post is Playing with Colors- Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, and Whisper White for my Neutral.  I stamped the image and colored with markers. I added glitter in the center of the flowers and it was perfect. I used the sqaure lattice EF for my background.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and Tracey's blog ( Addict Stamper)  see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fast and Fabulous, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  glitter, corduroy button, striped Tangerine Tango/ Vanilla, hemp
Tools:  scallop edge punch, circle punches, Big Shot, square lattice EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Tracey Prieskorn said...

What a beautiful card!!I love these colors together!
Thanks for sharing!
Tracey

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi dear. What a gorgeous card you created here. I always love visiting your blog. I don't know how you do it.. There are so many stunning and elegant projects.. Thanks for sharing your talent with so SO many of us. Love it.

Inky hugs, Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

jjcreations said...

Those flowers are so vibrant - Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...