Dec 6, 2010

Simply Simple



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I can honestly say that plenty of rest and TLC certainly helps because I am feeling so much better.  I already got one Christmas tree up in the family and room and hopefully throughout the week I will manage to get the one in the living room.  I can't believe how much Christmas stuff I accumulate and to decorate the entire house is a task itself. Then you get to take them all down in a month or so.
Anyway, today's post is Simply Simple using the Punch Potpourri set and the Extra large bird punch.
I added a bit of sparkle to the bird and just added pearls for my finishing touch. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Punch Potpourri, Holiday Collection
Paper:  Old Olive, Pattern DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls, bling
Tools: extra Large bird Punch, Boho Blossoms

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling little Christmas birdie :) I hear you on the decorating. Six hours yesterday and just about done!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is an elegant card xx

Love your colours x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Holiday card Chat!! Love your colors, layout and the birds. Beautiful!
~Chris

Karen McAlpine said...

Another lovely card! Love how you adapted the bird punchfor Christmas. I have a few more Christmas cards to make. Thanks for the great idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...