Dec 2, 2010

Playing with Colors 29



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Feeling a little under the weather today - running nose and a head cold since yesterday. Sometimes I think it's just one way of your body saying to slow down. I thought I'd just do that after this post. 
Today's Playing with Colors-Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Crumb Ckae and I used Whisper White for my Neutral.  I used the Aviary stamp set and thought it would make a good card for this sentiment.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) to see how she played with these colors.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Aviary, Three Little Words
Paper: Marina Mist, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Accessories: poly sticthed ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, scallop oval punch, small and large oval punch, scallop trim border

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Marisa said...

What a great way to use this set that is on my hit list for January :) Love the scene you created on the card for the miss you - brilliant! Hope you feel better soon :)

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a fun card!
Love the colors too.
Hope you feel better soon.

Caro

jean said...

Love what you did with today's
color. Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...