Dec 21, 2010

Fa La La Christmas- Cute Gift Bags and Note Cards



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

It is just so gloomy today that I am not getting good lighting for my pictures. Hopefully today's project will still inspire you by making gift giving easier and fun.  I still have to wrapped a few Christmas gifts and I wanted to design cute gift bags and note cards that are digitally done in a snap.  How cool is that?
I added the strip to the bag and add adhesive. The note card was done with a 3 x 3 Whisper White cardstock and add red ribbon. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  MDS
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink: n/a
Accessories: red ribbon, brown bag
Tools:  adhesive

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Rose said...

Stinkin' cute bsg and cards, I love your style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...