Nov 7, 2010

Lovely as a Tree



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

How is everyone's weekend? 
I made a card using the Lovely as a Tree set- my all time favorite which is so versatile.  I have used this so much for a manly card but this time I thought I could do a Winter Wonderland scene. The little snowman is from the Snow Buddies. I really decorated him up with Crystal Effects and silver pearls.
I added snow sparkles around the tree.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Bright Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White, SU DSP
Ink:  Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, pealrs, sparkles
Tools:  dotted scaloop ribbon border punch, Neatie, dimensionals, CE, glue

Thanks, for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I hope you don't mind if I case it. I already have the snowmen cut out for another card I was going to do but I like this one better. Thanks
Kim

Marisa said...

Love how you used that tree with the snowman. Darling card!

Peg Coombes - pegcraftalot said...

Thank you so much for your comment about Kieran and his card and just to say he had a great day, thanks again

C@ro said...

what a neat and clean card and yet so elegant at the same time.
Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...