Nov 21, 2010

Dasher



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I got the best news yesterday- my niece had a bouncing beautiful baby girl and I got to see her while I am vacationing. Another birthday in November in our family. How cool is that?

Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post and show you a card that I did at a Red Hat's stamping party. I get invited 2 times a year and this is one of the card that I did. One of the girls said this card is "beatimous" and I just have quote her. What do you think?

RECIPE:
Stamps: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, pearls
Tools:  snowflake punch, large oval punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card. Love the colours & ribbon too xx

Shari Winterstein said...

Your work is always so amazing to me. You have such a gift for design, color and accessories that makes each project pop right out of the computer screen. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...