Dec 6, 2009

From This to This-A Second Look at ATC






JOY
Hello and Good Morning !!!!
I am really feeling bad that it went almost 2 weeks and have not posted. I have just been so busy with 2 Christmas parties for our group. But now that is over, I can start posting and I am even thinking of some projects that I wanted to show you a for my 12 days of Christmas ideas.
Today, however is my ATC that I had made for our swap. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Real red, Old Olive, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: tafetta Old Olive ribbon, brads
Tools: circle punches, scallop edge punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great stampin' day!
Chat

8 comments:

My lifes inky escape and more said...

I love this set of cards...gorgeous!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Love this set of cards...super cute!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

The Joy card is stunning!
Nancy

Marisa said...

LOVE this!! Great ATC and I love how you added it to a card. Great colour combo and a fabulous card :D Hope things slow down a bit for you now -- always enjoy your creations!

Jennifer Reynard said...

GOrgeous card. Love how you have
encorporated different stamp sets together.
True Christmas colours.
Well done!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Chat! Wow! I so love the baroque swirl...adds such a nice touch of elegance. TFS :)

Debbie

Tracey said...

Great ATC! And great card from it... I have trouble getting creative when I convert them to cards. This helps to get my brain going. Thanks!

Allison said...

I love this! The colours are fantastic and the details are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...