Sep 12, 2009

Thinking of YOU


Happy Saturday !!!
Hello and Good morning !!!
I am just playing with the Circle Circus set and decided to create a topiary with the circles. I stamped the images using White Craft ink and use the circle punches- 3/4, 1, and 1-1/4" circle punches.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Circle Circus
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: White Craft, Crushed Curry
Accessories: brads, grosgrain chocolate ribbon
Tools: circle punches, modern label punch
Thanks for stopping by.
have a great day stamping!!!
Chat

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. So simply elegant, I might just card lift this design from you. Have a super duper weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Love your card. I really like the idea of using your white craft ink. Why didn't I ever think of that?? LOL
Great blog! Thanks for sharing .

Vera said...

Love your topiary idea, Chat! Wonderful card!

Ronni said...

Beautiful as always!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How wonderful! I love this topiary~ such a great idea.

June Houck said...

Great card, Chat! Love the colors and the sketch :)

Debbie said...

Chat this is absolutely BRILLIANT! (I could only think 'circus' on this one!) Thanks some much for the inspiration! WOW!!

Renee said...

I love this! What a great use for this stamp set! Super cool :)

Do What You Love said...

I was browsing by and had to look at your blog and wanted to say it is fabulous. Your designs are so beautiful. I just started as an Independent SU Demonstrator and you've certainly inspired me; by far, one of the best SU blogs I've seen to date! Thank you for having such lovely cards on display!

Anonymous said...

I adore these cards, and what a great idea of making a topiary.

Marion x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...