Sep 11, 2009

Punched Tags







Hello peeps!!!
These are tags that I have created using the wide oval and oval scallop punches. These tags will come in handy come Christmas time. The meausrement for the tags are 1-1/2 x 4" and you can just add any designer paper that you have in your stash.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Punch
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: eyelets
Tools: scallop oval punch, large oval, wide oval, 1/2 inch circle punch, dimensional, Modern label punch
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great stampin' day and a wonderful weeeknd!!!
Chat

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh these are fantastic. Love 'em.

azLizJane said...

These are wonderful!

Unknown said...

These are very cute! They're now on my "To Do" list. TFS!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Xmas tags .... I see you are all geared already for Xmas 2009. Have a super duper weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Love these! I love copying these ideas to make little gifts for others and then can't bear to give them away. I guess I need to make twice as many! Anyway...these are absolutely wonderful! I really like the size. Great idea!!

MaryR said...

these are adorable - love the entire set of them

Debbie said...

These are fantastic! Love how you used the dsp. TFS

Liz Williams said...

I love your blog, and I left you some blog awards on my blog:
www.rightbrainmadness.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...