Aug 8, 2009

Mambo Flower # 2


Hello peeps !!!
I made another card from the ATC swap I did for our group. I basically used the same colors and design with a different layout. I love the idea that it opens and reveals the hidden message. ( scroll below to see the ATC).
RECIPE:
Stamps: For All You DO
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Ink: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, eyelets
Tools: circle punches, scallop edge punch, scallop circle
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day!!!

3 comments:

LaunchingProjectH said...

Something HAS to be wrong, because I've been coming to your blog for awhile, and it hasn't shown any updates! *grr*

Great swap idea! love the colors!!

Jean McKenzie said...

This is such a pretty card - I love how you have used eyelets! I do not see them on cards much since brads came into play. It was nice to see them being used. I have hundreds and really should use them more!

Betty Button said...

Very cute Chat, I love this.
I am going to copy this for my club peeps. Thanks
hugs,
Betty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...