Aug 19, 2009

Floral Birthday







Sketch Challenge #242
Hello Peeps!!!
Just when you thought you know everything about blogging-NOT!!!
A few weeks back, I decided to screen my comments because I have been getting this comment from anonymous that does not make sense at all. Well, I wasn't sure where my comments are going, then my DH said you have 90 comments that need to be moderated. DUH?
Anyway, he figured it out. I was still getting the anonymous comment but at least it doesn't have to show on my blog. I just ended up deleleting it. Does anyone know how to stop that?

Here is a card that I did on SCS sketch.
I am trying to incorporate more of the die cuts in my cards. I think they make a perfect accent and it adds to details.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Upsy Daisy
Paper: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: double stitched Rose Red ribbon, brads
Tools: Big Shot, floral fusion embosslits, scallop edge border, circle punch, paper piercing tool
Thanks for stopping by.
Have awonderful stampin' Day!!!
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh, I just love this creation and the beautiful colour combo you've used. The layering is just stunning.
Hugs
Desire

Jackie Pedro said...

Chat, this is beautiful!! LOVE the colors!

Connie M. said...

This is so very pretty, Chat! Love the colors and how you added the sentiment on side!

Rose said...

Hi Chat. That sucks about the random anonymous comments! I had that happen to me a few times as well. It's annoying - I know. I think moderating the comments is probably the safest bet for now.

rozie640 said...

Love what you did with this layout, the colors are very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...