Nov 3, 2007

Always in Fashion

Inspiration Challenge #100
This is my submission for the IC- to make a card for a specific person that inspires you. I have been thinking a lot of my one and only sister, Beck who is crazy about purses. As a matter of fact, if there is anything in common between the two of us, we both love shoes and purses. It does not matter what color or texture the purse is, if she like it, she'll buy it. LOL !!!!
The purse is stamped in Basic Brown on Whisper White Paper, use the SU DSP and stamped it again three times and mounted it with 3-D. I added the bling. I then used the Square Punches using Chocolate Chip paper. I wanted to match the background with the DP paper; I thought the Looks Like Spring is a good match, stamped in White Craft and Basic Brown. I added the DS Ribbon and did the piercing for a nice added touch.
RECIPE:
Stamps: First in Fashion
Paper: Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, SU! DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, White Craft
Accessories: DS Ribbon, Bling
Tools: Tool Kit, Crystal Efects,11/4 and 13/8" Square Punches, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!!
A girl can not have enough purses and shoes.....Your sister is lucky to get this beautiful card!!!

Diane Gilbert said...

This is soooo cute, great job on the challenge. Those colors look fabulous together!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! LOVE it! I have a friend who LOVES shoes AND sales...was going to make a card for her with shoes but that sentiment you have is PERFECT! LOL! WTG on this card!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the layout...

pescbrico said...

Great funny card! I love it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

LOVE this Chat, really cute and creative. LOVE the Fall colors, Jennifer :)

Becky Carafa said...

Adorable! Great color combo and layout!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...I really love this! Those handbags look so cute in the different colors popped like they are, and with pretty bling! Awesome, Chat!

kathleenh said...

Your purse card is fabulous! I'm sure your sister will LOVE it!

Melissa said...

Ooooh! This is fabulous and it's inspired me to get my set out too!

Marisa said...

Love it! My kids had a Kindergarten teacher with an extreme shoe and purse fetish! I made her 20 shoe and purse cards as a gift at the end of each year they had her and she was tickled pink.

Love the layout - gonna have to case it as I still give her a birthday card every year with either shoes or purses on it.

Patsy said...

Cute, Cute card!! This reminds me of my daughter. Purse fanatic!!! Love your choice of color!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...