Nov 6, 2017

Seasonal Bells




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

I am sharing today another Christmas Card using the Seasonal Bells
stamp set. I started out stamping the border in Cherry Cobbler ink and using
the Merry Music Specialty DSP. For my main image, I stamped the bells and
punch them using the bell punch. I framed it using the Layering Squares
framelits. I used the Pretty Pines thinlits and finished it off by adding
rhinestone and solid Cherry Cobbler baker's twine.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List
Bell Punch
[141846]
$18.00

2 comments:

Ms said...

I really love this card.... so very pretty but wondered what you used for the 'lace' look on the right side? Thank you for sharing your creativity

Marlene said...

Your cards are so lovely and this one is no exception. Love how you placed everything to blend so well tog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...