Feb 7, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

I just love this Dragonfly Dreams stamp set, not to mention the coordinating the
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies that come with it. I stamped the background in
Crushed Curry ink, added the stitched oval for my framing. I stamped the
dragonfly in 2 shades, used the thinlit die and then I used the detailed die again
for the top of my dragonfly. I stamped the sentiment in Dapper Denim ink.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This card is just so stunning!! That dragonfly looks so delicate and just lovely with the blue!!

Marlene said...

I so enjoy your lovely cards and this one is no exception.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...