Feb 9, 2016

Grateful Bunch








Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!




I finally got a chance to stamp today using the Grateful Bunch stamp set.
I used the coordinating Blossom punch.
Check out the Weekly Deals to get the punch and the
Crushed Curry for amazing deals.
I stamped my main image in Memento Black, colored the leaves. I used the
Botanical Garden DSP for my flowers and embellished withCrushed Curry and brads.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Check out the Weekly Deals below:




Product List

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely!!

Nm said...

Beautiful card Chat!

Nm said...

Beautiful card Chat!

fiddlinfan said...

I love your card. Such a pretty stamp set and you put the colors together so beautifully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...