Jul 31, 2015

Friendly Wishes August 2015 Tutorial

 
Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Sunday !!!
 
I had designed another sweet and lovely tutorial that you will surely enjoy making.
I used the Friendly Wishes stamp set and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. I used the Lots of Labels framelits that is new from Stampin' Up. I designed 4 cards and a 3-d item with
step by step instructions and pictures for you to follow.
The tutorial will come to you in a PDF format via e-mail.
I have started my quarterly tutorials for the months of May, June, July and August. If you purchase the June, July and August, you will get the May tutorial FREE.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 ( June, July and August ))and you will
get the May tutorial- Petal Potpourri FREE

2. August tutorial 2015 only $3.95
3August Kit assembled. (minor assembly maybe required because of shipping).
4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click
HERE to find out more about it.



August 2015 Friendly Wishes Tutorial
Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...