Mar 20, 2015

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
I don't know about you but this set is definitely a keeper.  I stamped the main image and colored with Blendabilities. I used the square lattice EF for my background and added strips of DSP.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Because I Care
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz DSP
Ink:  Memento Balck, Blendabilities
Accessories:  designer brad, satin ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  square lattice EF, dimensionals, crop-a-dile
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the color combo and the coloring on the stamp!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautifully colored, sure to lift someone up!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring, pretty design!

Nanette Kinslow said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...