Mar 18, 2015

Love is Kindness




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I just adore this stamp set from the Occasions Mini. I love tulips and it is perfect for birthdays
and any other occasion you can think of. I started with the stripes EF background, then DSP.
I incorporated paper piecing in my flowers. I changed the sentiment and covered it 
with the circle framing.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Love is Kindness, Happy Day
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, blendabilities
Accessories:  cotton twine, brad
Tools:  stripes EF, circle punches, corner punch, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

7 comments:

Gail S. said...

Beautiful! I know it probably took awhile to fussy cut each of the flowers but it really looks pretty!!

Adena said...

Lovely card I so wish I had your mojo and inspiration. I struggle to match things and to do something different. Thank you for your inspiration.

Lisa Young said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the color combo and the design!!

Christine Blain said...

The colour combo you've used is beautiful, Chat ... and those paper-pieced tulips are gorgeous! Lovely card. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the paper piecing!

pghgirl said...

I love this card! Especially the papers & paper piecing. Beautiful colors & such patience! I thought the flowers were tulips, my gardening friend said they are crocus -lol!

Leslie Lim said...

This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...