Mar 18, 2015

Love is Kindness




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Wednesday !!!
 
I just adore this stamp set from the Occasions Mini. I love tulips and it is perfect for birthdays
and any other occasion you can think of. I started with the stripes EF background, then DSP.
I incorporated paper piecing in my flowers. I changed the sentiment and covered it 
with the circle framing.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Love is Kindness, Happy Day
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, blendabilities
Accessories:  cotton twine, brad
Tools:  stripes EF, circle punches, corner punch, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Gail S. said...

Beautiful! I know it probably took awhile to fussy cut each of the flowers but it really looks pretty!!

Adena said...

Lovely card I so wish I had your mojo and inspiration. I struggle to match things and to do something different. Thank you for your inspiration.

Lisa Young said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the color combo and the design!!

Christine Blain said...

The colour combo you've used is beautiful, Chat ... and those paper-pieced tulips are gorgeous! Lovely card. :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the paper piecing!

pghgirl said...

I love this card! Especially the papers & paper piecing. Beautiful colors & such patience! I thought the flowers were tulips, my gardening friend said they are crocus -lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...