Jan 19, 2015

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
I just love Valentine's and what's even better than Valentine's is making cards that express how you feel. I designed this card using the happy heart EF for my background. I also carried the EF on my cut out heart. I used the bow builder punch for accent. Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Groovy Love, Good Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  brad, rhinestones
Tools:  bow builder punch, happy heart EF, heart framelit, sweetheart punch, itty bitty accent heart punch, dimensionals, tasteful trim bigz die
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Cute card! Like the layered heart and awesome bow. :)

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, there are so many hearts here but you did it just perfectly so that it doesn't feel overwhelming at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...