Jan 16, 2015

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
I woke up early again today and I can officially say that all my Christmas decorations are in boxes. YEY!!! I even have extra time to work on some Valentine's cards. This is one of them using the jar from Perfectly Preserved stamp set. I designed it using DSP from Stacked with Love.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved, Groovy Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Stacked with Love DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  grosgrain real red ribbon, baker's twine, jumbo brad
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfectly preserved framelits, circle punches, Itty bitty accent heart punch, banners framelits, diemnsionals, stylish stripes EF
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Love that design to use up scraps, doily's are always perfect with mason jars, very sweet!

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!! So wish I still had my set like that!!!

Pam said...

I absolutely LOVE your Valentines card! You've made everything come together to create perfection!

Gabby said...

Cute card! Like the variety of dps and the sweet jar full of hearts. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...