Jan 15, 2015

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

 Happy Thursday !!!

Today is the day that I am working on putting away Christmas decorations around the house. I really did not think it's going to take me this long but between work and other stamping obligations, it had to wait. Hopefully I get it all done today.
I did stop and took a break to play these colors from the Paper Players Challenge # 227- Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand. I used Whisper White for my Neutral. I really enjoyed these colors and I even designed it for a girls' color. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Cheerful Critters, Hooray, It's Your Day
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, In Colors DSP
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Memento Black
Accessories:  baker's twine, pearls, button
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Trim bigz die, circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

6 comments:

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Your card is DARLING!! I will admit, I passed right over this stamp set in the catalog, but I LOVE how you have used it here! The colors are fantastic and all your details are just perfect! Love it!

DoxieGirl said...

you made that little rabbit look so stinkin' adorable! I love the combination of sentiments!
awesome!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This card is super cute and beautifully coloured and I just love the patterns and textures you've used on your card. Perfect for a little girl's birthday! A great use of our colours - thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is adorable! I love the paper pieced shirt and balloon! Your use of the colors and all those layers are perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Ann Schach said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is this! I love how you used the challenge colors to create this cheery card. The Lost Lagoon just "pops" as an accent color. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Gabby said...

Very cute card! The bunny is adorable. Like your color and mix of dp, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...