Jan 17, 2015

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I inked this stamp for the first time and decided to play for my Consider It cased week. I saw this beautiful card on Pinterest and it was my inspiration when I made this card. I could not find the link to her blog, so I apologized. I did make a few changes to make it my own. I used washi tape, added  eyelets and baker's twine for embellishment and did a 3-d effect on the newspaper wrap.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Love is Kindness
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Whisper White, Stacked with Love DSP
Ink:  Memento Black, blendabilities
Accessories: baker's twine, eyelets, washi tape
Tools:  crop-a-dile, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have  a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Gabby said...

Super card! Like the twine "frame" and coloring. Great mix of dp, too. Pinterest link did not take me to the specific card you cased. Would have liked to see it. :)

Conniecrafter said...

the link didn't work for me :( but I just love the way you colored the stamp and that neat framing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...